Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You Should Have Been Here An Hour Ago by Phil Edwards

Aloha Tribe,

My neighbor just gave me  a 1st edition mint condition copy of the truly magical book You Should Have Been Here An Hour Ago. It is truly a beautiful book.

I absolutely love it!!! Reading the book just so fills me with stoke and dreams and Aloha smiles.  I spent a good portion of yesterday reading the book outside in the beautiful sunshine, and, I shall do that today again too, over my breakfast of grilled fish tacos cooked outdoors on my cast iron hibachi. I realize the book is long since out of print, and, almost impossible to find, so, I highly suggest that some publisher somewhere republish this incredible book. It shares so much about what surfing was like during the 1950's and 1960's and there's just tons of ideas to explore and dream about.

A freshly grilled fish taco for breakfast, a great book, warm sunshine, beautiful waves, what more could a girl want!!!

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment