Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tightropes, Slacklines, and Tightwire in Home for Surfing Training

Aloha Tribe,

It's been time to set up my various tightropes (manilla rope), slacklines, and tightwires in my home again for training on constantly to hone perfect balance for Surfing.

The various ropes, slacklines, bamboo poles,  and wires are distributed so that I can go anywhere in my home, garage, or barn and be balanced on something, including my NOHO Surf Trainer. In this way, I'm practicing balance pretty much 24/7.

At the moment, I'm doing my dishes and typing this while balanced on a 2" manilla rope strung across my kitchen.

Rig out your home like this, it's great fun, perfect practice, and it works your body in so many awesome ways. If you want to be hotter than hot on your board, walk the wire.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley


No comments:

Post a Comment