Monday, October 10, 2011

Double Overhead (16 Footers) Hitting the Wilds mid-Week

Aloha Tribe,

So, tomorrow I'll find out if I can slide on the Double Overheads coming mid-week to the Wilds. If so, bring an appetite for fish tacos over an open fire, great surfing, and lots of Talk Story. Oh, and, I'll have my Rescue Swimmer Rocket Fins and my Monofin with me too for training and kicking ass in a shredded sort of way for Oahus coming up this Fall/Winter. The Big Island first (massage and flexibility, as well as intense sand and beach training and underwater training). Then Kauai for Individualized Life Guard Conditioning and honing my surfing. Then the North Shore for longboarding and ripping.

All in all, several months (5 or 6)  of intensely wild training and surfing.

Alohas,

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment