Monday, August 9, 2010

Balance Training, Yin Yoga, and Mushashi Meditation

Aloha Tribe,

For the next three days, I'll be heavy concentrating on surfing, swimming, Rocket Rescue Fin swimming, monofin swimming, developing swimmer's muscles using a training program taught to me by the head lifeguard on Kauai, balance training, practicing Yin Yoga, slacklining, and meditating and studying on the writings of the 17th Century Japanese Swordsmand Mushashi.

I'm looking forward to a really intense workout and study. I'll also continue my study my three languages of Hawaiian Language, Surfing Language, and Hawaiian Pidgin Language.

I'll also be training Bone/Marrow Chi Gung and Tendon/Brain Washing Chi Gung styles.

For the most part,  I'll be training with intense focus from dawn to dusk, then, into the night with studies. My diet will mostly consist simply of fruit (mangoes, papayas, pineapple), and water.

My goal, by the time I finish Thursday morning, will be a renewed sense of Physical Balance, a more honed swimmer's body, and increased health and Aloha happiness.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment