Monday, September 20, 2010

France: Balance Training: Slacklining, Tightrope Walking, Surfing, Pickpocketing

Aloha Tribe,

Wouldn't surfing France, just totally kill!!! As I was thinking of places to go for an upcoming trip, France jumped right to mind.

I guess it's because the most daring tightrope walker of all, Philippe Petit , is from there, namely, Nemours, and, to do him honor, since I so look up to his style of walking and balance, I'd love to visit France. Along the same note, my surfing Mentor, Darrick Doerner, is Basque, and, that's between France and Spain, so, my two favorite guys who inspire me in the balancing arts, specifically wirewalking and surfing have ties to the area.

I'd love to come to France for a few months of surfing, slacklining, wire walking, rope walking, Recreational Tree climbing, Tree Yoga, and Slackline Yoga. Naturally, from an artistic persepective, I'd also love to study the local pickpocketing there since pickpocketing for entertainment and study is an art form I truly find fascinating, especially, as it relates to balance and physical harmony with oneself and one's surroundings.

I'd love to search out the top surf breaks, the largest wildest forests for my aerial balance arts, and, the major cities for my other stylistic artistic explorations.

France, to me, is art. In all that she is and represents. I see the country as beauty, grace, harmony, and balance. Thus, it seems like a perfect place for my studies.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment