Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day Magic!!! My Beautiful Red Fins Came!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone,

I don't know how it happened other than by magic but...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH, guess what, yep, true Christmas magic!!! When I got up this morning, you'll never guess what I found in my stocking. Two beautiful red surfboard fins, my RA Retro fin and my Brian Anderson fin. Both are truly magical and beautiful and awesome and I'm just the most thrilled and excited girl on the planet!!!

I so truly hope with all of my heart that all of you who are reading this have had as beautiful and as magical of a Christmas as I have. I feel like just the most blessed girl in the world. Wow I'm stoked.

I feel  filled with hope and dreams and possibilities and magic and my heart is filled with wonder and belief and pure happiness.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment