Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Day: Hoping Beyond Hope

Hello All,

So, today is Christmas Eve day. And, I'm finding myself truly hoping for a magical Christmas. My dream and hope beyond hope is to get a red Retro fin and also a red Brian Anderson fin. Tonight. in my stocking. I even have a special Santa stocking just for the fins.

I asked Santa this year for these two fins. It's what I truly hope for. I even want red ones, because of Santa's colors being red and white. And of course, my longboard is red and white for this very reason too.

:)

I so hope the magic happens. I truly like to believe so with all of my heart.

Somehow.

A simple wish list, from a longboard girl. Reaching out to the world. For a special Christmas wish. I hope, with the fins, to bring magic  and softness, grace and beauty to my riding style, to help spread happiness, joy, smiles,  and stoke. And, well, the thing is, the main reason I'm hoping for red fins is because of a medical condition that has happened in the  last week or so. I really can't go into that  here. But, it's kind of like this last Summer in a way.


Merry Christmas everyone. Ride happy.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment