Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crunches, Reverse Crunches, and Flutterkicks on NOHO Surf Trainer

Aloha Tribe,

Today, I've done perhaps a 1000 Pop Ups, several hours of lay down Paddling,  about 1000 squats, 200 Drop Knee Cutbacks, all on my NOHO Surf Trainer, and now, it's time to get to work.

Have any of you tried crunches and reverse crunches on your NOHO Surf Trainer? What about flutterkicks, just to get the legs in shape? They're all awesome for working the core. I've been doing them for the last 1/2 hour as I've been contemplating tonight's fish soup, which, I'll be making in just a bit. I'm not sure how many I did, I was more or less going as fast as possible, so it's probably in the neighborhood of maybe 900 or so crunches and reverse crunches and probably about the same number of flutterkicks. Just enough to warm up a bit before getting dinner ready.

Well, I guess this was just a quick one, but, I thought I'd share.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment