Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Quiver in my Surfing Room


Aloha Tribe,

This photo is of my Surfing Room in my home. The blue and yellow longboard is my 9 foot Robert August nose rider What I Ride. The red and white striped longboard is my 9 foot Robert August Wingnut. And, the lime green board is my 7'3" Hawaiian Blades with an official Hawaiian State Seal and the coolest shark toothed sword painted on it.

Each board is so way awesome. I just feel so blessed and grateful to have each and every one of them.  I truly love them all.

Oh, and the large black bag behind the What I Ride is the bag that holds my Dolphin monofin for freediving. You can also see some of my library here, my Russian Chess set,  and a few odds and ends.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment