Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Soul Surfer: The Spiritual Quest

Aloha Tribe,

I'm finding that the more sensitive I get to my longboard, that is to say, the more aware I am of tiny movement fluctuations on the water, the more  I can sense the sea. By feeling the vibrations within my board, I'm noticing not only the chi of the bottom, but also, of the fish beneath my board. It's pretty cool.

I see it all as related. All, interconnected. The energy of the sea, and her creatures, the chi of the board, and my own energy, all mixed and blending and becoming one.  And the more I'm embracing this, the more subtle my awareness of it becomes.

I'm finding that turning my awareness to my board, and finding the chi of my board and through my board, now  is where I'm finding I'm having fun on my quest, my, spiritual quest into the depths of my board, and, of the surf.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment