Monday, October 18, 2010

Psoas Major and Iliacus Muscles for Balance: Rather sexy

Aloha Tribe,

I just got done walking about 30 trips on my Tight Wire Simulator, after, my previous 4 hour balance workout this morning, and it was really fun to see my morning workout paying off.

My Tight Wire walking was really fun. More so, it really way totally worked my Psoas Major muscles and my Iliacus Muscles. Not only does it feel great to push those muscles, but to actually see them changing these last few weeks, to see them taking shape is kind of sexy and fun. They're cute muscles, and, of course, they have very practical applications for many forms of sports as well as for artistic physical expression.

These muscles, the Psoas Major and the Iliacus, as well as the Gluteus Maximus and Gluteus Medius, will be super beneficial for Riding Sliding Ass on my new home-made solid wood, skegless, surfboard.  That's awesomely cool, because I love that feeling and it's my favorite riding style and on my new board, the muscles will really go into overdrive and develop even more with the heavy plank.

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment