Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Triple Overhead (18 footers) this Weekend, 28 footers coming Monday!!!

Aloha Tribe,

So, this weekend should be a wild time surfing, swimming, and Coastal Swimming. There should be Triple Overhead 18 foot waves this weekend with about 13 second periods. But the fun really begins on Monday, yep, Monday, with 28 Footers bashing those brave enough to dare to hell and back. Oh my gosh, talk about totally killer.

Pretty exciting. I do  have to see my Veteranarian on Saturday, about one of my chickens - I so hope she turns out okay, but then, after that, the weekend is wide open. I'm rather stoked.

Today was a good day of training, I had to workout at home but  first, I got in about 6 hours of Slacklining, Tight Wire Walking,  Loose Rope Walking, as well as my Remo Williams gym workout in, and then, I really got to work with  a few more hours of training doing some mountain biking, some hiking, and, the creme de la creme, tightrope and loose rope walking training on the swinging bridge across the river (walking this is like getting hit by a major wave with every step, a total balance killer).

Bodaciously Stoked,

Lily of the Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment